Photoshop Touch has been made available for the iPad 2 and is available in the iTunes Store. Adobe released the long awaited version of Photoshop for iOS and the Android version of the same will be released shortly after-wards. Adobe Photoshop Touch app lets you quickly combine images, apply professional effects, share the results with friends and family through social networking sites like Facebook, and more.
App Reviewed: Adobe Photoshop Touch
Category: Photos & Videos
Adobe Photoshop Touch Review
In Oct’11, Adobe announced a slew of six mobile apps designed to make it easier for artists and designers to create and share their work. Photoshop Touch is the first of these six apps – other five being Collage, Debut, Ideas, Kuler, and Proto.
With Photoshop Touch, you can use your iPad to produce and edit images, combine images, apply effects, work in layers, extract parts of an image, and share it across devices, and also transfer into Adobe Creative Suite CS5.5 for further refinement. Photoshop Touch also works seamless with Creative Cloud, a new paid cloud storage service from Adobe to sync your Photoshop files between desktop and iPad.
- Combine multiple images with layers. Adjust layer order, control individual layer opacity, and move and manipulate layers independently.
Choose images from multiple sources, including social sites like Facebook, online image searches such as Google Image Search, or a live feed from your tablet’s camera — all directly within Adobe Photoshop Touch.
- Easily share with friends and family through Facebook.
- Scribble on the part of an image you want to keep, and then on the area you want to discard — Adobe Photoshop Touchmagically does the rest.
- Apply popular Photoshop effects and filters to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a specific selection.
- Discover how precise painting with your fingers can be, using this option for auto-detecting where paint should stop. Easily add color or visual appeal right up to any object’s edge.
- Using just your fingertip, capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease as you combine items from different photos.
- Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a specific selection.
Clearly, Photoshop Touch is targeted to creative folk and Photoshop users of all levels. Just tap the screen with your finger or a stylus, and a host of familiar, Photoshop tools become available for you to use. The app works incredibly with images of up to 1600 by 1600 pixels in dimension.
Incredibly powerful, yet simple and elegant. Just get it!
How to Download Photoshop Touch
Download Photoshop from the iTunes AppStore