Bookcase is a powerful tool to help you keep track of your book collection. Manage wish lists, collections, reading habits, sales and even loans. All in one place!
App Reviewed: Bookcase – Book Cataloging App
Size: 5.9 MB
Seller: Igor Br√°s
Bookcase – Book Cataloging App Review
Bookcase is a basically a book collection manager. You can keep a track of your book collection, manage wish lists, collections, reading habits, sales and even loans. All this from the convenience of your iPhone.
Features of Bookcase – Book Cataloging App:
- Favorites – Keep a list of all your favorite books in one place. If you have an out of control collection of books, this is the most useful feature of using this app.
- Reading List – Keeping a track of the books you’re reading, want to read and even books that you’ve already read.
- Notes – Add notes.
- Wish Lists – Make one or more lists with all your desired books and then share it with your friends.
- Collections / Smart Collections – Create collections by selecting any number of books and assigning a title.
Smart collections can be created from any detail of the book, like favorite author or purchase date, etc. These lists manage themselves automatically, as you update your library.
- Loans – Keep track of the books that you lent or were borrowed to you, view book loans by friend and manage the due dates. Send reminders to your friends and receive notifications for books reaching overdue.
- Sales – A feature especially made for authors in mind.
- Barcode Scanner – Easily add your books to your library using the Barcode scanner. Quickly scan a library with hundreds of books in just minutes!
- Shake To Suggest – Similar to shuffle – just shake and Bookcase will suggest a book for you.
- Import (CSV, XML)
- Export (CSV, XML, Plain Text, Bibliographic Formats)
- Bibliographic Formats (APA, BibTeX, Chicago, EndNote, MLA, RefMan)
If you have an out of control collection of e-books, Bookcase is the app you’ve been looking for!
How to Download Bookcase
Download Bookcase from the App Store