Communication boards are used for peer interaction, learning, evaluation, day-to-day activities, games, and many more purposes inside and outside of the classroom. SoundingBoard in one such communication board, which transforms your iPhone or iPod Touch into the latest in communication technology. In just minutes, you can create create custom boards using AbleNet symbols or your own photos. It is a perfect for children in special education, persons on the autism spectrum, and adults with disabilities.
App Reviewed: SoundingBoard
SoundingBoard allows educators, caregivers, and parents of persons with disabilities to easily create customized communication boards of up to nine messages per screen. These communication boards are used for peer interaction, learning, evaluation, day-to-day activities, games, and many more purposes inside and outside of the classroom.
Key features of the app are:
- Create boards with up to 9 message locations
- Virtually unlimited capacity; create boards for any situation
- Use the built-in AbleNet symbol library for instant access to hundreds of symbols
- Record messages of virtually any length for each symbol
- Use your own photo library for even greater flexibility and options
- Take your own photos using your iPhone and use them in a board immediately*
- Increase the physical size of the boards by using iPad
SoundingBoard is a really incredible app, well suited for improving the learning abilities. It is a special app for the ones with disabilities and it for sure will fill their lives with happiness.